Childhood Autism Services, IncBehavior Technician Position Available
Currently seeking motivated and enthusiastic individuals to work as a behavior technician providing one-to-one behavioral interventions for children diagnosed with autism spectrum disorder.
• Provide individualized, one to one, behavior analytic interventions to children with autism spectrum disorder in their home, school and community environments.
2-4 years’ equivalent work experience
- A BA or BS degree in psychology or related field (i.e., education, sociology, speech-language therapy), preferred but not required OR have
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND LETTER OF INTEREST AND RESUME TO:
- Must be able and willing to work as a team and consistently comply with supervisory direction/feedback
- Must be enthusiastic and bring a high level of energy into the family setting.
- Must be assertive when providing services in an isolated home environment.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, proof of driver’s insurance, vehicle registration and have a car to travel to and from client’s homes, occasional community outings, team meetings, and CAS staff meetings.
- Must be willing to give a six-month commitment and work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Paid training to become a Registered Behavior Technician (www.bacb.com)
- Travel reimbursement
- Full/Part-time benefits (medical, vision, dental and short-term disability)
- Fun and supportive work environment!