Saint Francis Ministries has an exciting opening for a Family Centered Treatment (FCT) therapist. FCT is an evidenced based treatment modality that is expanding rapidly in Nebraska as it meets criteria for Family First Preservation funds. The FCT therapist demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills. FCT offers free training to become an FCT certified therapist within one year of employment. We are a family voice, family choice driven practice. We offer excellent benefits, a flexible schedule, the opportunity to work from home. Knowledge of the child welfare system, and family systems is helpful. Knowledge of trauma and the impact on families and generational trauma is necessary. The ability to work with diverse populations is expected. We offer a positive team culture, support and weekly case staffings.
*Therapist uses his/her abilities to provide intense in-home/clinical out-patient family services, using a therapeutic model.
* Provides in-home therapy and family services to include: attendance at team meetings, assessments, education concerning early care and development, assists in forming a family support network, home-based support services and ancillary family-focused services
* Provides 24/7 crisis intervention for referred families including on-call rotation
* Engages the child and family in services through various assessments, including the bio-psycho-social assessment, and 4 phases of FTC treatment.
*Maintains fidelity to the FTC evidenced based model.
* Responsible for billable Medicaid hours and submitting necessary paperwork for Medicaid billing
* Facilitates and documents family meetings, treatment sessions and progress notes.
* Must utilize leadership skills with the staff team members when a child is being removed from the home.
* Documents all contacts with families and collaterals on agency database
* Completes reports for court and provides court testimony as required
* Liaison with DHHS, school personnel, and other community provider.
* Reports critical incidents to DHHS verbally within 12 hours, written within 24 hours
* Reports critical and unusual incidents to Risk Management.
* Assists in monitoring the overall client satisfaction of the program
* Meets with Supervisor weekly to review assigned cases and participates in FTC team supervision
* Submits requested reports to Supervisor in a timely manner
* Provides services within licensure and accreditation standards. Adheres to all pertinent SF Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s), personnel policies and federal and state statutes and contractual terms
* Has working knowledge of and adheres to the Family Centered Treatment contractual requirements outlined by the DHHS.
* Is knowledgeable of and follows all safety procedures
Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or Counseling from an accredited college or university.