The independent practitioners at Child & Family Therapy Institute of Nebraska are seeking dynamic and creative individuals to join us as contracted therapists in our established private practice, located in North Platte, Nebraska.
You get to:
- Feel the freedom of private practice
- Determine your own schedule and caseload size
- Grow as a therapist and as a business person
- Experience a variety of clientele and evidenced based therapy models
- In-person and telehealth therapy options available
- An established business infrastructure
- Furnished private office space, shared spaces, conference room and waiting room
- On-site secretarial support and billing specialist
- Ongoing support and collaboration from our team of therapists
- On-site clinical supervision to meet licensure requirements of the State of Nebraska
- Recognized business with established clients and referral sources
- Marketing support to increase client caseload
Ability to obtain licensure in the state of Nebraska is required (PLMHP, LMHP, LIMHP, MSW). Internship opportunities are also available.
Other Salary Information
Contact position with income based on caseload less overhead expenses.