Lincoln Behavioral Health Clinic is seeking a Licensed Psychologist to join our team! We offer an exciting opportunity to develop a private practice within the structure of a 31-year-old Mental/Behavioral health outpatient setting. Our clinic applies person-centered care to each client we serve, and our professionals work collaboratively to ensure positive, transformative results for our clients. At LBHC, you would also have the opportunity to conduct psychological evaluations and/or individual therapy.
If you are a psychologist passionate about recovery-based services, we would love to speak with you! Our resident clinical psychologist has made herself available to supervise a provider with provisional licensure.
- Perform psychological assessments, testing, and evaluation
• Provide diagnosis based on assessments, testing, and evaluation
• Develop and recommend treatment plans based on patient needs and diagnosis
• Provide referrals when necessary for additional care, evaluation, or treatment
• Collaborate with staff, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
• Coordinate with case managers and psychiatric providers about care
• Complete all necessary clinical documentation in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure all services are completed according to relevant ethical and professional standards of care
Qualified psychologists must:
- be licensed or provisionally licensed psychologists in the state of Nebraska
• be graduates of an APA accredited clinical or counseling psychology doctoral program
• have 1-3 years of related experience in psychology or mental health counseling (preferred)
• have familiarity with behavioral health EMR/EHR systems
• demonstrate the ability to work effectively with diverse populations
• have a strong working knowledge of diagnostic techniques and evidence-based treatments
• exhibit excellent interpersonal and communication skills, familiarity with assessment techniques
• operate within ethical and professional standards of care
Our friendly front office staff, competent billing specialists, and diverse providers make our practice an excellent place to begin, continue, or grow your career. Our office is located in south Lincoln; a furnished office is provided. Take a closer look at our services and providers at www.lbhc.biz.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year