We are looking for a Behavioral Health Therapist to work in the Saunders Medical Center!
This position offers part-time hours of 20 hours a week with the opportunity to be Full-time if desired. No WEEKENDS!
Nature of work and responsibilities:
- Provide in person and telehealth mental health therapy to individuals and families within a hospital setting; specifically at Saunders Medical Center in Wahoo, NE.
- Will work with children, adults, and families supportive team and no billing.
- Will work collaboratively with hospital staff, family members, and other professionals in meeting the needs of the client.
- Must be provisionally licensed or licensed as a clinician.
- Complete appropriate clinical assessments and documentation through an electronic health record system.
- Excellent communication, organizational and teamwork skills are necessary.