Therapist position available for a LCSW or LPCC in Ord, NE. Full time, no weekends!
As a licensed counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Conducting and documenting daily group therapy sessions
- Completing psychosocial assessments
- Facilitating family therapy and individual therapy
- Implementing and reviewing treatment and discharge plans
- Master's level licensure as a social worker required - LCSW, LPCC.
- 2+ years experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution-focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
- Bilingual ability in English and Spanish a plus
Diamond Healthcare provides a comprehensive benefits plan including competitive salary, health-life-vision-dental-disability insurances, generous paid time off plan (PTO) and more...
social worker, therapist, counselor