Mental Health Therapists (MHT) should expect to work in an integrated team environment to ensure high quality of clinical services and treatment to program participants. MHT should expect to conduct individual sessions and facilitate treatment groups to include meta cognitive training and assessments. Therapist will design treatment plans in partnership with the program participant and integrated team.
1. Complete a comprehensive assessment within 14 days of admission when this responsibility is delegated by the program director;
2. Participate in the development of the individual treatment, rehabilitation, and recovery plan and the updates;
3. Provide individual, group and family psychotherapy according to the client's individual treatment, rehabilitation, and recovery plan;
4. Communicate with the Program Director and psychiatrist regarding the clinical needs of the client as necessary;
5. Monitor, supervise, and oversee the program's daily treatment and activities in the absence of the Program Director as assigned by the Program Director;
6. Assist with aggressive discharge planning; and
7. Maintain a maximum staffing ratio of 1 to 8 clients.
Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP) or a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner/Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselor (LMHP/LADC). A dual Licensed Practitioner is preferred.