Midtown Health Center is a non-profit 501 c3 Federally Qualified Health Care Clinic (FQHC) serving the greater Norfolk and Madison area. We currently operate 3 clinics that employ a staff of 80 plus between the medical, dental and behavioral health services.
We are currently expanding our behavioral health program to address the needs in our community. As a result, we are looking for a Mental Health Therapist to join our team. All licensure levels are welcome to apply. This Therapist will function as a core member of a multi-disciplinary, integrated healthcare team. As a Therapist, they will deliver integrated primary care/behavioral healthcare, traditional mental healthcare, and school-based counseling services
Midtown Health Center provides a competitive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance; Tuition Reimbursement; 401(k); and more. If you want to apply your unique skillset to a diverse, caring, growing nonprofit that is dedicated to improving the lives of the patients we serve, please apply.
You can make a difference in your life and the lives of others.
Midtown Health Center is committed to ensuring equal opportunity and non-discrimination in all hiring and employment practices. We are committed to equal treatment for all applicants and employees and will not discriminate based on age, ancestry, color, disability, gender, gender identity, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, pregnancy and any other basis protected by law.
Master’s degree in mental health (counseling, marriage and family therapy, psychology, social work, etc.), or ability to obtain within 6 months, required.
• Licensure, or license eligibility in the state of Nebraska, as a Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP), Provisional Mental Health Practitioner (PLMHP), or Independent Mental Health Practitioner.
• Bilingual candidates preferred but not required.
• Training and/or experience in evidence-based mental health interventions with school aged patients.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products required.
• Prior experience with an Electronic Health Record (EHR) program preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with culturally diverse patients and staff.
• Demonstrated comfort and ability to work with patients across the life cycle, particularly youth and adolescents.
• Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability to working in a fast-paced clinic, all while maintaining accurate patient documentation in a timely manner. Ability and willingness to maintain a work schedule that is consistent with clinic expectations.