School Based Mental Health Therapist (LIMHP) – Millard Public Schools
CRCC is looking for a dedicated, qualified Full-Time School Based Mental Health Therapist to work within the Millard Public Schools. This person who will be responsible for providing individual, family and group therapy to assigned clients in outpatient and school-based settings. This position will serve students at the Millard High Schools – North, South, West & Horizon.
CRCC Mission and Values
CRCC is a local non-profit organization dedicated to providing comprehensive services to children with special needs to help them reach their highest potential. CRCC values Quality Care for Children, Family Involvement, and Staff Excellence. CRCC’s work environment is energetic and team-oriented.
- Provides direct mental health services, individual/family/group therapy, to include initial diagnostic interview and assessment and crisis interventions to assigned clients to meet their emotional and developmental needs.
- Therapist caseload will consist of students grades 9 – 12.
- Therapist will be available to clients and will schedule sessions with consideration of academic schedules including consideration of sports, activities, and club responsibilities.
- Creates and implements treatment plans that are developmentally appropriate, strength-based, skill-oriented, and family-driven.
- Works collaboratively with parents/guardians, staff members, and members of the client's treatment team.
- Provides consultation services to the school staff to support the overall mental health goals of the school and client as appropriate and as needed.
- Adheres to the policies, procedures, and regulations by governing and licensing bodies for the services being delivered.
- Maintains appropriate boundaries and confidentiality with clients and families.
- The physical location of this position is within the local school district.
- Travel will be required. The ability to conduct Telehealth sessions will be required.
- CRCC offers an Excellent Benefit Package for full-time associates
- CRCC is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/V/D
Submit resume to Jennifer Pursell, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit us online at: https://crccomaha.org/who-we-are/careers.html