Good Life Counseling & Support is seeking qualified individuals to join our Team!
FAMILY SUPPORT WORKERS
Good Life Counseling & Support is seeking independent, motivated, self-driven, goal-oriented people to join us in a wonderful team environment in our Norfolk office!
Having a career in the field of Human Services is so important as we help struggling families overcome drug and alcohol abuse, domestic abuse, mental health, and behavioral challenges. Full-time includes day, evening, and weekend hours working to improve the lives of families.
Extensive travel is involved.
Potential Employees should have knowledge of:
- Non-physical forms of discipline & Conflict Resolution
- Household Maintenance: Budgeting & Money Management
- Community Resource Identification
- Ages & stages of Children
Family Support duties may include one or a combination of the following:
- Achieve a healthy and safe home environment
- Teach proper care /hygiene
- Safety and management of children
- Improve communication
- Anger & Stress Management
- Connect with local support systems
- Coordinate, arrange &/or provide transportation
- Provide training to families to ensure positive and productive interactions
Salary & Benefits:
- $33,000- $39,000 base to start, plus overtime available.
- Paid Vacation and Paid Holidays
- Medical/Dental insurance (company pays 90% individual and 70% family)
- IRA (Company match up to 3%)
Submit Cover letter, Resume, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Human Resources, PO Box 2315, Norfolk, NE 68702
Good Life Counseling and Support is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred working with children and families; AA with one year of experience working with children and families; or high school diploma/GED and two years of experience working with children and families required.
- Ability to clear all background checks: Child & Adult Abuse/Neglect Registry, State and Local Criminal Records Checks, Sex Offender Registry, Drug Screening and have a clean driving record. A criminal history does not automatically exclude you from employment with Good Life Counseling & Support, however, failure to disclose will.