Therapist who provides groups including a weekend schedule. Provides 1:1 therapy as well and treatment plans.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES:
1. Adheres to Mary Lanning Healthcare's Mission, Vision and Values.
2. Adheres to Mary Lanning Healthcare's Standards of Behavior.
3. Attends and participates in departmental meetings / inservices, Mary Lanning Healthcare quality improvement program, etc.
4. Work with patients in crisis through the on call rotation.
5. Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development and the skills necessary to prove age specific and appropriate care of the patient's status in order to identify that each patient's age specific needs are consistent with the care of the patient.
6. Provides on call coverage and coverage in ER for crisis and admission processes.
7. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret medical / clinical chart information, professional journals, technical procedures, or government regulations.
8. Ability to interact therapeutically and exchange accurate, appropriate and timely information with patients, families and other health care professionals.
9. Ability to write reports and chart medical information and understand policy / procedure manuals.
10. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees, physicians, patients and the general public.
11. Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and to calculate figures and amounts such as interest, proportions, percentages; and to draw and interpret various kinds of more complex graphs.
12. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization instructions are furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
13. Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION: Masters Degree-Social Work, Counseling, Psychology or equivalent from an accredited college or university required.
EXPERIENCE: Experience providing psychosocial histories, intake assessments, psychotherapy, discharge summaries and general progress notes of patients in psychiatric settings preferred.
CERTIFICATE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS: Current or provisionally licensed as a Mental Health Practitioner in the State of Nebraska required (full licensed preferred).