Monarch Counseling is currently seeking an experienced Outpatient therapist who works from a person-centered, holistic health approach. This is an Independent Contractor position, with flexible hours.
Monarch Counseling is a progressive private practice that seeks to bring more inclusive and holistic treatment options to the Lincoln community. We believe in integrating evidence-based approaches with a holistic approach and feel the strength of our team is in it’s diversity.
What we have to offer:
- Beautiful and well maintained office space in central Lincoln
- Friendly and knowledgeable front office staff
- Strong reputation within the community
- Strong referral base
- Teamwork approach
- Billing and Credentialing provided
The ideal candidate is:
- Positive, compassionate, and an energetic team player.
- Must be licensed in the State of Nebraska. LIMHP preferred.
- Passion for holistic treatment and focus on wellness.
- Experienced, knowledgeable, or interested in one or more of the following: biofeedback, children and family therapy, play therapy.
- Able to complete coordination of care, case notes, intake processes within a timely and accurate manner
- Looking for a full-time independent contractor position (20 sessions or more weekly).
- Would love to add a bilingual therapist to our team!
Job Types: Full-time, Contract