Our Uncompromising Mission: To empower adults with intellectual or Developmental Disabilities to live life to the fullest through assisting with the activities of daily living.
We are searching for a Provisionally Licensed Mental Health Practitioner to join our dedicated team!
At Duet (formerly ENCOR), we provide support services to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities with a focus on empowerment and independence throughout 5 counties in Eastern Nebraska. We assist in the activities of daily living, provide community engagement opportunities, job coaching and life skills training, as well as skilled nursing care as needed.
Role Overview: The PLMHP will work closely with clinicians that complete Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), to create behavior support and safety plans based on the FBA and provide the necessary training to staff to implement these plans.
A Day in the Life:
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments.
- Use appropriate assessment instruments and data to develop and implement training programs that reflect behavioral and other outcomes and objectives identified in the IDI, ISP, BSP, and safety plan.
- Establish and maintain data measurement, collection, and analysis systems for those receiving behavioral interventions. Maintain appropriate documentation and prepare/complete reports as required.
- Conduct structured periodic service reviews to monitor the effectiveness of the behavior interventions and their implementation; modify and document plan changes as needed.
- Provide professional development, training, and modeling for team members in strategies and methodologies for working with people who have been diagnosed with Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and/or other behavioral and social/communication challenges.
- Participate in ISP meetings.
- Facilitate social skills building groups.
- Accept all other responsibilities as assigned.
What Makes us Special:
- Truly rewarding nonprofit experience in health & human services field
- On-The-Job (OJT) training with mentor programs
- 100% employer-paid single coverage health insurance (medical, dental and vision are paid by the company for every employee) after 90 day waiting period
- Company paid Short-Term-Disability & Long-Term Disability
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Casual Dress
- 12 days Paid Vacation & 12 days Paid Sick Time (24 days total)
- 11 paid holidays
- Pension & Retirement Programs
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Mileage Reimbursement @ $.575 per mile
- Potential for CEU reimbursement
For the success of this role and the safety of those we serve, we ask you demonstrate the following:
- Provisionally Licensed Mental Health Practitioner.
- Master’s Degree in Counseling, Psychology, or related field
- Demonstrated strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze assessment results, design appropriate individual treatment plans and behavioral programs
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and all Agency required systems.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team member, demonstrate flexibility, and travel independently to rural locations.
- Must possess and maintain a current, valid driver’s license, pass a driving record check and may, and have a car with state-required insurance for purposes of transporting persons in service