Who we are:
The mission of Compass is guiding, building and restoring children and families. Faith is the heartbeat of our mission. We believe that changes are best made in proximity to one another. We seek creative solutions to make a significant impact for children and families. The vision of Compass is to go BEYOND the challenges faced by children and families.
Compass provides services in 23 counties in central and western Nebraska, from Grand Island to Ogallala and Broken Bow to the Kansas border.
Compass has over 30 staff based in Kearney and North Platte. Our services include Foster Care and Family Services (including Intensive Family Preservation). We are the implementing partners for CarePortal in central and western Nebraska. We are expanding our therapeutic services to include outpatient therapy in our Kearney office.
Compass has been serving children and families in Nebraska since 2007.
Why you should work for us:
We believe that the best thing about us is our employees. Every employee thoroughly represents the core values of our organization. We strive to support and care for our teams so that they can in turn provide quality services for the children and families they serve. Even as Compass grows, we strive to maintain our family-like culture. Compass achieved the highest-level certification of Flourishing for organizational health, by the Best Christian Workplaces Institute.
- Provides assessment and counseling services to children, adolescents, adults, couples, families, and groups to meet the psychosocial needs of individuals accessing therapeutic care at Compass.
- Will practice in support and collaboration with other services programs to create an integrated behavioral health model.
- Clinicians will offer in person and virtual appointments to clients if needed, providing evidence based behavioral health screening, diagnosis, treatment and therapy.
- Works under the direction of the Therapeutic Services Lead.
What you will do:
- Provide individual, marital, family, and group assessments and therapies.
- Triage individuals in crisis by establishing appropriate interventions to maintain patient safety.
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records per legal, ethical, state, and organization mandates.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with other mental health and healthcare providers, patients, family members, and outside agencies.
- Demonstrate proficiency in advanced assessment and counseling skills.
- Demonstrate ethical and professional behavior at all times, maintain patient confidentiality.
- Work effectively with diverse patient populations.
- Serve as a patient advocate at all times, assist patients with accessing resources or additional referrals when needed.
- Strive to create a strong team atmosphere by collaboration and support among all office therapists and other Compass programs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by leadership.
Salary and benefits: 60-65% of insurance reimbursement rate // 403b with match up to 3% // Colonial Life Supplemental Insurance // Click Family Health care (or membership fee if declined) // PTO and (7) paid holidays // Ongoing training opportunities