We are currently looking for part-time and full-time Behavioral Health Technicians with scheduling availability including evenings, weekends, and overnights.
For a full job description, including all essential functions and requirements, click here!
WHO YOU ARE:
A knowledgeable, motivated individual who is looking for the opportunity to work with people who are receiving treatment for their mental health and substance use concerns. You're informed about the relationship between mental health and substance use, and are passionate about meeting people where they're at in order to deliver top-of-the-line care. You're thorough, person-centered, and ready to make a difference.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
CenterPointe offers pivotal, industry-leading residential treatment programs. These programs are designed to help individuals who have few financial resources to work on their substance use and mental health concerns simultaneously. Our holistic, person-centered approach is what allows us to continuously push boundaries and be nationally recognized for groundbreaking treatment.
As a Technician, you will work as a part of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals including dually-licensed therapists, psychiatrists, Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, Care Managers, and more. You will be primarily responsible for supporting the consumers in their treatment, observing and documenting day-to-day behaviors and activities, and reporting to the clinical team to constantly update each individual's treatment plan. Your knowledge in Behavioral Health and your abilities as a Technician are the foundation for a life-changing treatment experience for our consumers.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU:
- The opportunity to make a huge impact in the lives of people who are working to gain control of their lives and get better, sooner, for longer
- An innovative, positive work environment
- Competitive pay, including a shift differential paid for overnight shifts
- Career advancement opportunities: with over 35 programs offered at 9 service locations in 2 cities, the opportunities for professional growth and development are huge!
- If you're looking for experience in the Behavioral Health field, CenterPointe offers the opportunity to learn from some of the industry's best clinicians, as well as personal experience in co-occurring, integrated treatment of mental health and substance use
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- High school diploma, with 2 years of behavioral health experience* or related course work (some positions may require a bachelor's degree in related field).
*In order for lived experience to satisfy this requirement, the candidate must have 2 years in recovery
- Ability to work some weekends, and/or overnights
- At least 21 years of age
- A valid Nebraska driver's license with clean DMV record
- (May require) State of Nebraska Med Aid License, or ability to obtain
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, ages, etc. are encouraged to apply!