This position is responsible for completing various client and administrative duties including insurance verification, facilitating the intake process into Programs, data entry, and client records management. Provides additional administrative support to Program Services.
- Intake and Scheduling - Gathers, organizes, and enters client information into agency databases. Provides information about Catholic Charities programs and referrals when needed. Admits clients into applicable services including obtaining initial authorization for services when needed. Schedules clients for on-going appointments, makes reminder calls prior to appointments, and provides reception for BHS.
- Insurance Verification and Billing - Collects, documents and verifies financial information and/or insurance/payer benefits prior to client’s initial scheduled visit. Assesses payment/fees for new clients and assists with requesting payment arrangements if needed. Obtains applicable pre-certifications and/or authorizations for new clients. Initiates a “financial” file with all appropriate documentation needed for admission. Processes payments and ensures timely review and collection of delinquent payments when needed. Initiates and maintains credentialing activities for BHS.
- Records Management – Ensures records are organized and stored securely and in compliance with agency, state, and national standards. Processes requests and Releases for client records according to agency standards and Federal regulations. Conducts record reviews on a regular basis per program and COA protocols.
- COA/PQI- Ensures accurate data and compliance standards are met as determined by COA and best practice. Manages Program Services data as it relates to outcome measures and grant reporting.
- Administrative Support – Provides administrative support to Program Services as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.