The Behavioral Health Technician Supervisor provides direct supervision to approximately 20 direct care staff members working in a short-term residential (STR) program. The STR unit has 26 beds, for adults who have mental health and/or substance use disorders. The BHT Supervisor will hire, train, schedule, provide orientation for, and supervise technician staff. This position requires demonstrated skills in leadership and coaching, as well as an adaptability to change at all times.
The ideal candidate will have strong time management skills, excel at interpersonal communication, and assist agency leadership in the implementation of initiatives and change efforts. You'll need to be open and available for your staff, capable of making decisions, and exhibit strong professional judgement.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- A culture focused on work-life balance, personal and professional growth, inclusion, and engagement
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement including Professional Development Leave, internal and external trainings, and job enhancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling options and generous paid leave policies including Mental Wellness hours, accrued vacation and sick time, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday every year!)
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Discounted pet insurance through Nationwide
- Discounted memberships with Genesis Health Clubs
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, cultures, ages, etc. are encouraged to apply!
- At least 21 years of age
- A valid NE driver's license with clean DMV record
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years of education in a behavioral health field, or 2 or more years' experience in delivering behavioral health services to adults with co-occurring disorders
- Supervisory experience or demonstrated ability to lead and manage 20 employees successfully
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work, or related field
- Experience in scheduling several staff members with complicated or fluctuating availability
- CPR/1st Aid, Medication Aide, and/or Nonviolent Crisis Intervention certification