As a Psychiatric Nurse, you will be responsible for providing direct care to consumers, as well as assisting APRN(s), MDs, and the ADON in the residential clinic setting. You'll also assist in developing an individualized treatment plan for each client in residential treatment, and will continuously update the treatment plan to reflect the person's needs, strengths, and issues as they arise.
Our Campus for Hope facility provides long- and short-term residential treatment to individuals who are dealing with severe and persistent mental illness and substance use disorders. As an agency, we look only for the absolute best in providing patient care, exceptional time management skills, and employees who are passionate about helping others. CenterPointe believes in treating the whole person - mental health, substance use issues, and physical health concerns - not only simultaneously, but in the absolute top standard of care. As a Psychiatric Nurse, you are a critical piece in providing this holistic care.
CenterPointe is a non-profit organization that has served the Lincoln community for over 40 years, and in 1989 became one of the first agencies in the nation to offer truly integrated co-occurring treatment.
Grounded by the belief that every person has the ability to recover, CenterPointe offers a full continuum of care to people suffering from mental health and substance use disorders. The majority of the people we serve are also experiencing homelessness or near-homelessness. We believe in Housing First, Harm Reduction, and biopsychosocial treatment philosophies. By meeting people where they're at, we're able to help them to get better, sooner, for longer.
CenterPointe has stayed at the leading edge in our industry, receiving the SAMHSA Service & Science Award, various local acknowledgments and awards, and consistent CARF-International Accreditation since 1996. As we continue to push boundaries and provide the best services, we are growing as an agency; we recently acquired the Campus for Hope facility and are now providing services in Omaha in addition to Lincoln.
We hope you will join our team as CenterPointe expands and continues to seek the absolute best employees to maintain our high standards of care for the people we serve.
WHO YOU ARE
You're a knowledgeable, motivated individual who always seems to be the go-to person when someone needs a compassionate and strong support. You're patient, organized, and passionate about providing excellent customer service. People who know you well would describe you as positive, adaptable, and confident in your abilities.
WHAT WE HAVE FOR YOU
- Limitless opportunities for professional training, growth & development, and career advancement
- Flexible scheduling options, no required weekends or overnights, and paid holidays (no required holidays!)
- The chance to work at a growing, industry-leading organization alongside some of the top professionals across multiple disciplines within the Behavioral Health field
- Very competitive pay
- Excellent benefits, including:
- Affordable Health, Dental, & Vision insurance
- Free Group Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD policies for all full-time employees
- 403(b) retirement plan with employer contribution
- Generous time off policies; including personal days, accrued vacation and sick time, and 9 annual holidays (plus a day off for your birthday!
CenterPointe is a proud EEO Employer; candidates of diverse backgrounds, lifestyles, cultures, ages, etc. are encouraged to apply!
- Active RN or LPN license in the state of Nebraska
- Experience with and knowledge of psychiatric medications and their uses, side effects, applications
- 21 years of age
- Active NE driver's license with clean DMV record