Make a positive impact on individuals and families in need of behavioral health support. Flexible casual hours available.
- Purpose of Job
- Provide outpatient mental health therapy/professional counseling services that may include individual, marital/couple, family, and/or group counseling, crisis intervention, consultations, and educational presentations.
- Job Requirements
- Master's Degree in counseling, social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or a related human services field required.
- Nebraska Provisional Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (PLMHP) required.
- Nebraska Licensed Mental Health Practioner (LMHP) or Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP) preferred.
- Participates in mandatory in-services, and continuing education programs as mandated by the Health System, and State of Nebraska licensure requirements.
- Clearance through Child Protective Services Central Registry, as well as applicable law enforcement departments required.
- Ability to travel in all weather conditions between various locations to perform work-related duties required.
- Ability to work in professional mental health practice environments working in a multi-disciplinary setting with the usual demands of middle school/high school, and community/church-based practice environments.
- Requires the ability for transportation to other campus and/or work-related locations within a reasonable timeframe.
- Ability to effectively collaborate with others to build and maintain program counseling session requirements.
- Ability to complete necessary paperwork/file work along with other productivity demands per policy or agreement.
- Requires Medicaid, and private insurance eligibility for billing purposes.
- Maintain mandatory updates with payers for ongoing reimbursements.
Other Salary Information
Negotiable rate based on experience
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Counseling, Therapy,