Hiring a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Due to continued client demand, Wholeness Healing Center is expanding our clinical team. We have immediate openings at our Grand Island site and moonlighting opportunities in person and online. Wholeness Healing Center offers clinical outpatient mental health services to all populations. Qualified candidates will hold a master’s or doctoral degree from an accredited institution and be eligible for licensure in the state of Nebraska. Accepted licensure includes: PLMHP, PLADC, LMHP, LCSW, LADC, LMFT, LICSW, LIMHP, PhD or PsyD.
Wholeness Healing Center, PC provides therapy to families, couples, groups and individual. Candidates must provide a safe and effective therapeutic environment for children, individuals and families in accordance with the philosophy and mission of Wholeness Healing Center.
If you are interested in applying for this position, an application can be accessed through our website at www.wholenesshealing.com under the tab “Who we are” and then “Join our team”. Please provide the application along with a cover letter and your resume with references.
Wholeness Healing Center
2608 Old Fair Road
Grand Island, NE 68803
308.382.5297. Ext. 118
This job offers you the opportunity and autonomy to develop your private practice caseload while experiencing a full-team approach to support you allowing you focus on providing optimal services. Support staff takes care of the collaborative work with referrals, scheduling, paperwork management and billing all provided. Flexible scheduling is an option as you build your caseload. Collaboration with the group therapists offers you resources and support in your further development as a Licensed Mental Health Practitioner.
- Adheres to HIPAA, ethical codes, and confidentiality at all times.
- Maintains a professional disposition with clients, supervisors, and colleagues.
- Contributes to maintaining a healthy work environment.
- Conducts comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments that are thorough, individualized, objective and complete.
- Provides intervention appropriate to the presenting problem.
- Utilizes key case management components including assessment, care planning, coordination of care, monitoring, follow-up and documentation.
- Applies knowledge of individual, group and family functioning to ensure appropriateness of treatment methods to assist client in achieving treatment plan goals.
- Demonstrates the ability to develop effective therapeutic interventions that are socio-culturally sensitive.
- Routinely consults, negotiates, and coordinates with internal and external resources to assure collaborative efforts to maximize patient outcomes.
- Demonstrates leadership in facilitating multi-disciplinary communications and client care meetings (i.e. case conferences) and utilizes information to assess and reassess treatment needs.
- Ensures client involvement in care planning and goal setting with informed consent documented.
- Prepares written and electronic documentation as required.
- Charting is thorough, timely and content reflects established qualitative standards.
- Demonstrates knowledge and applicability of the principles of growth and development over the life span, as well as demonstrating the ability to assess the client’s status and interpreting appropriate cultural information of the client(s) to whom care/service is being delivered/provided.
- Demonstrates knowledge of major concepts principles and theories of normal and abnormal human development, and its application to specific age groups.
- Utilizes knowledge of client populations’ cultural, religious, ethnic and social systems in interactions, care planning and education.
- Educates clients and their systems regarding risk factors for psychosocial functioning, including but not limited to wellness and health education.
- Demonstrates willingness to enter into learning in the utilization of supervision.
- Recognizes growth needs and seeks opportunities to enhance learning skills/professional development.
- Demonstrates ability to manage time and achieve established goals.
- Advocates, as appropriate, in a professional manner.
- Participates in learning of self and others through active participation in peer review process.
- Participates in staff meetings, group supervision, staff development and assigned task groups and applies knowledge of groups and their tasks through appropriate participation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities 1. Knowledge of crisis intervention and brief and long term therapy processes. 2. Knowledge of client populations’ cultural, religious, ethnic, and social systems in interactions, care planning and education. 3. Knowledge of diagnosis, treatment and prognosis and demonstrates this knowledge verbally and in writing. 4. Skill in navigating and documenting within a medical record system. 5. Skill in providing treatment appropriate to the age of the clients served. 6. Skill in establishing a treatment alliance and engaging the client system in goal setting and prioritizing. 7. Ability to manage the professional relationship including termination. 8. Ability to respond to trauma or psychiatric emergency.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to provide individual, child and family psychotherapy..
- Experience with trauma-informed care and ability to apply to a large system/community.
- Familiarity with systems interventions and assessment.
- Knowledge of crisis intervention and ability to respond to trauma in both children and adults.
- Knowledge of diagnosis, treatment and prognosis and demonstrates this knowledge verbally and in writing.
- Knowledge of patient populations’ cultural, religious, ethnic, and social systems in interactions, care planning, and education. Familiarity with community resources available to children and families.
- Skill in navigating and documenting within a medical record system.
- Skill in providing treatment appropriate to the age and development of the clients served.
- Skill in establishing a treatment alliance and engaging the client system in goal setting and prioritizing.
- Ability to maintain firm boundaries and confidentiality - to manage professional relationship including termination.
- Ability to respond to feedback and incorporate into practice.
- Ability to manage the professional relationship including termination.
- Comfort in providing group training and working collaboratively with others.
- Bilingual Spanish and/or prior experience providing services to people in LGBT communities a plus.
Computers and Technology
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and utilize Electronic Health Records
Other Salary Information
Clinicians are paid a percentage of each billable hour
social worker clinical