Nebraska Mental Health Centers may be the place for you! We are a family-owned-and-operated mental health practice with locations in the Lincoln, Beatrice, and Fremont. We offer a flexible schedule, benefits, and competitive pay. We also offer a number of supports for the independent-minded practitioner. NMHC strives to maintain a fun, supportive, and communicative workplace.
Nebraska Mental Health Centers (NMHC) is a private outpatient mental/behavioral health clinic. The agency provides behavioral health services for a wide range of clients that includes children, adolescents, adults, and families. Providers conduct individual, family, and group therapeutic intervention, initial diagnostic interviews, and psychological assessments.
We foster a fun, friendly, and inviting atmosphere for all our team members and encourage a collaborative, open-door relationship between practitioners. NMHC also offers a variety of learning opportunities for clinicians of all levels, including weekly consultation and didactic trainings.
We highly value our part in the community and strive to address barriers to treatment and meet community needs. As such, we offer many unique opportunities such as providing services in local-area schools, collaborating with primary care practices, and working closely with non-profit and government agencies.
Benefits to Working at NMHC
· Wide array of clientele, as well as the supervision to support those new experiences.
· Professional development support, including the ability to build an area of interest.
Option to complete training on Parent Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT).
· A collaborative environment where you can consult with clinicians of varied knowledge and expertise.
· Administrative support including scheduling, billing, credentialing, assistance with tracking documentation.
· Health insurance, paid time off, flexible schedule, continuing education units, workers comp, malpractice insurance.
· Supervised experience necessary to become an LMHP and/or LIMHP.
· Private office, electronic health record, and up-to-date technological resources.
· Opportunities to provide supervision and mentorship to other professionals.
Salaried position that is commensurate with licensure and experience.
· Must be licensed or license-eligible (PLMHP, LMHP, LIMHP, PLP, LP, LCSW, LMFT)
· Must possess a wide range of skills and an interest in serving a diverse population
Please send a message along with your application telling us a bit about yourself and why you're excited for this position.
NMHC is an equal-opportunity employer and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.