Supervisor for Methodist Community Counseling Program (Outpatient Behavioral Health)
Purpose of Job
- Supervise and oversee direct mental health counseling professionals/services and assist in the planning and coordination of the Program's day to day operations.
- Job Requirements
- Master's degree in counseling, social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy or a related human services field required.
- Requires three to five years outpatient, school-based or community-based mental or behavioral health services experience.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- Mental health practitioner licensure in the State of Nebraska required. Practitioner may not function outside the scope of his/her licensure.
- Valid driver's license required and submission to a Department of Motor Vehicle (DMV) screen
- Participates in mandatory in-services and continuing education programs as mandated by the Health System and State of Nebraska licensure requirements.
- Requires the ability to travel in all weather conditions between various locations to perform work-related duties.
Other Salary Information
Negotiable rate based on experience
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Counseling, Therapy, Supervisor, Management, Leadership