Nebraska Behavior Supports actively seeks a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)!
Under the supervision of a Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA), an RBT provides one-to-one instruction to children with Autism Spectrum Disorder and/or related developmental disabilities within the home, school or community.
- Experience/Education in mental/behavioral health, social work, psychology, or related fields preferred
- Prefer a minimum of 6 months of ABA experience working with children with Autism
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- Team player, who can provide excellent customer service to clients & their families
- Must be reliable, punctual, and professional
- Able to independently implement programming without daily supervision
- Personal means of transportation (willing to travel)
- Seek feedback, supervision, and ongoing training
- Compassion and patience towards children with disabilities and their families
- Empathy, integrity, and a positive upbeat energy
- Be goal-oriented and maintain professionalism in all aspects of your work
- Technologically proficient; familiarity with Apple and/or Android devices
WHY JOIN Nebraska Behavior Supports?
- Professional development and growth within the emerging field of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA)
- A very flexible schedule - many cases are within close proximity to your home
- A rewarding experience helping children with ASD to reach their full potential!
- Competitive hourly compensation with benefits available for full-time employees
- Referral Bonuses
For more info, please see our website: www.nebraskabehavior.com
ABA Therapy, Board Certified Behavior Analyst, Registered Behavior Technician, BACB