Hiring for a Mental Health Technician (MHT) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for our program at Howard County Medical Center, St. Paul, NE.
The Mental Health Tech is a key position that provides direct patient care, monitors patients' physical and emotional needs, and administratively supports the psychiatric program.
- Daily patient transportation.
- Assists in maintaining medical records and provides administrative clerical support.
- Monitors patient interactions and safety.
- Assists in patient data collection.
- Is part of the interdisciplinary team and provides patient information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Work experience in a psychiatric, chemical dependency facility, or assisted living facility.
- Clean driving record
- Familiarity with medical and psychiatric terminology.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build positive and respectful rapport with patients and families.
- Works well in a busy team environment.
mental health tech, MHT, psych tech, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Assistant, Mental Health, Psychiatry