Full time, part time, or PRN.
Contact Dave Ohlmann (firstname.lastname@example.org) or apply at https://www.commonspirit.careers/
-up to $2,500 days (full time, we will pro-rate for part time)
-up to $3,500 nights (full time, we will pro-rate for part time)
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
CHI Health, now part of CommonSpirit Health formed between Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI) and Dignity Health, includes 150+ clinics delivering quality care to patients across Nebraska and southeast Iowa. Our full-service network provides a variety of Primary Care & Priority Care Services, including Family, Internal, Geriatric, and Pediatric Medicine, in addition to several specialties to deliver custom care based on the unique needs of our patients.
- Assists patients in the development of individuality and appropriate methods of self-expression through promoting an environment in which the patient can problem-solve and test out new behaviors
- Assists the patients in acknowledging and accepting responsibility for psychological and behavioral patterns through providing feedback and positive reinforcement, consistently applying program rights and regulations, behavior modification program and communicating in an appropriate manner with the patient
- Participates in admission procedures; orients patient and family (significant others) to unit and program
- Performs basic tasks on the patient such as patient safety rounding, admissions, vital signs, blood pressure, specimen collection, accu checks, weighing and assisting with activities of daily living
Behavioral, Mental Health, Mental Health Technicians, Psychology, Nursing, Peer Support