At Heartland Family Service, we are committed to building a culture that is trauma informed and values and celebrates diversity and inclusion. We believe this allows for better service delivery and innovation, as it encourages our employees to bring various experiences and uniqueness to the workplace.
Trauma Informed Care is an approach to engaging people with histories of trauma that recognizes the presence of trauma symptoms and acknowledges the role that trauma has played in their lives. Trauma Informed Care also acknowledges the effects of working with trauma survivors on our workforce, and seeks to build collaborative and supportive working environments and relationships.
If you believe in our mission of creating healthy families and communities, and like a fast pace, collaborative and team oriented environment, then Heartland Family Service is the agency for you.
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heartland Family Service is looking for a highly organized, detail-oriented, and flexible person to support the agency's Continuous Quality Improvement processes. This role helps ensure the agency's programs and departments are consistently delivering high quality services that improve the lives of individuals and families in our community.
Compensation: $47,300 to $66,200 (per year), based upon experience.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Collaborates with the Quality Improvement Director in the implementation of the agency’s Continuous Quality Improvement Programs in accordance with our agency mission and strategic goals.
- Compile computer-based statistical analysis of data for internal and external reporting of program performance and quality metrics.
- Performs comprehensive, quarterly quality reviews and record reviews to identify trends, establish priorities, and recommend improvement activities.
- Serve as a resource for staff concerning policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Completes preparation for audits and assists in ensuring the agency meets performance and quality improvement standards established by the Council on Accreditation (COA).
- Contribute to quality improvement teams by assisting with meeting preparation, documentation, and reporting.
- Lead quality improvement team meetings and ensure that quality improvement ideas are carried out and evaluated.
- Assists programs with developing and measuring outcomes through a balanced scorecard
- Assists clients through the grievance process and coordinates with staff to reach resolution.
- Helps monitor agency wide incident reports to identify trends.
- Has the ability to educate, motivate, and train agency wide staff either in person or through telecommunication on quality related efforts.
- Support systematic change projects to achieve quality improvement goals.
- Assists with identifying and developing future goals and activities for the QI program related to decisions and priorities.
- Is dependable and punctual regarding scheduling and attendance.
- Displays a courteous and caring attitude to the clientele, volunteers, and visitors of the Agency.
- Cooperates and collaborates with program area staff, volunteers, and other Agency staff.
- Abides by all specific program and Agency procedures, policies, and requirements.
- Develops personal and program related skills through participation in internal and external training opportunities including printed material and audio and/or visual media.
- *Creates, maintains and shares as appropriate a dynamic self-care plan.
- Strives to make connections between the agency and the larger community whenever possible in order to contribute to the agency’s ongoing fundraising and friend-raising efforts.
- Essential functions of this job are to be performed on company physical work site or designated workspace.
- Performs other program related duties as assigned.
•Bachelor's Degree required. Master's Degree is preferred.
•Experience working in Human Services.
•Strong communication and presentation skills.
•Strong MS Excel and data analysis skills.
•Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
Salary is based upon experience.