Sikhona Holistic Therapy and Wellness is actively seeking psychotherapists to join our emerging Comprehensive Integrative Care Team. If your spark is being able to serve others in mind, body, and spirit and you desire to work collaboratively with a group of like-minded healers, we would love to meet with you.
In addition to being and effective and ethical providers, clinicians at Sikhona are expected to:
- Obtain and utilize regular feedback on care provided through patient surveys
- Start and end sessions on time
- Participate in our weekly collaborative care and consultation community
As a community member of Sikhona, we:
- Trust you to set your own flexible schedule (don't want to work Tuesday, don't work Tuesday!)
- Think productivity minimums are toxic and don’t use them
- Strive to pay best in class compensation
- Take the lead in marketing you and absorb the costs for all your operational expenses, including billing and insurance credentialing
- Provide bonuses for contributing blog posts, participating in public speaking events, and presenting to marketing and health care groups
- Invest in regular trainings for our providers to enhance skills and development
- Offer free consultation in EMDR and supervision for PLMHPs pursuing MFT and LIMHP/LMHP licensure (for those engaging in 20+ clinical hours per week)
Qualifications and Skills:
- Have appropriate licensure and/or certification to practice in your related field (while LIMHPs are preferred, PLMHPs are also encouraged to apply)
- Align with Sikhona’s mission, vision, and values.
- Take professionalism (punctuality, documentation, ethical practice) seriously, without taking yourself too seriously
- Thrive in autonomous work settings but still value community and connection with colleagues
We would like to get to know you a bit more. Please expand on the following prompts in a Word (or similar) document:
- I want to work at Sikhona Holistic Therapy and Wellness because…
- The three most influential people in my life are…
- My personal experience with seeking healing and wellness is
- My favorite podcasts, books, and pastimes are…
Please send your responses to the prompts above along with your resume and references to hello@SikhonaTherapyNE.com.