$55,000 – $62,000/year to start, depending on qualifications and experience, plus bonuses
Sikhona Holistic Therapy and Wellness is seeking a wounded healer who holds an active LIMHP and CMFT in the state of NE. Our new Clinical Supervisor would be an AAMFT Approved Supervisor or Supervisor Candidate, or would meet qualifications to provide supervision through the state of NE (practicing with full licensure for at least three years). If your spark is being able to serve others in mind, body, and spirit; you have a heart for raising up the next generation of emerging therapists; and you desire to work collaboratively with a group of like-minded wounded healers, we would love to meet with you.
In addition to being an effective and ethical supervisor and clinician, the Clinical Supervisor at Sikhona is expected to:
- Provide weekly group and individual supervision to our PLMHPs and clinical student interns
- Review and sign off on PLMHP and intern documentation
- Conduct DIs for PLMHP Medicaid clients
- Maintain their own clinical caseload of 10 clients per week
- Participate in our weekly collaborative care and consultation community meetings
As a community member of Sikhona, we:
- Trust you to set your own flexible client schedule. You don’t want to work Tuesdays, don’t work Tuesdays! No evenings or weekends required unless you prefer that.
- Strive to pay best in class compensation (Diagnostic Interviews conducted that would exceed your own caseload would be paid out as an additional bonus)
- Provide 10 days paid vacation/sick leave per year
- Take the lead in marketing you and absorb the costs for all your operational expenses, including billing and insurance credentialing
- Invest in regular trainings for our providers to enhance skills and development
- Offer complimentary supervision for those working towards their CMFT, consultation in EMDR for those pursuing EMDR Certification, and/or Supervision of Supervision for AAMFT Approved Supervisor Candidates
Qualifications and Skills:
- Hold an active LIMHP and CMFT in Nebraska, or be actively pursuing the CMFT distinction (Required)
- Have the distinction of AAMFT Approved Supervisor or Supervisor Candidate, or have been fully licensed for at least three years (Required)
- EMDR trained or certified (not required, but preferred)
- Align with Sikhona’s mission, vision, and values (see those here).
- Take professionalism (punctuality, documentation, ethical practice) seriously, without taking yourself too seriously
- Thrive in autonomous work settings but still value community and connection with colleagues
We would like to get to know you a bit more. Please expand on the following prompts in a Word (or similar) document:
- I want to work at Sikhona Holistic Therapy and Wellness because…
- The three most influential people in my life are…
- My personal experience with seeking healing and wellness is…
- My favorite podcasts, books, and pastimes are…
Please send your responses to the prompts above along with your resume and references to hello@SikhonaTherapyNE.com.