The Developmental Disabilities Administrative Assistant manages accounts payable and receivable for Omni’s Omaha DD services: Substitute Care Homes, Vocational Services, and Residential Services.
The DD Administrative Assistant will manage the submission, and reconciliation of billing for these services in coordination with representatives of payment entities in a timely and accurate manner. Reconciliation regularly and frequently follow-up on unpaid claims to rectify payment discrepancies and ensure full payment for all rendered services.
Duties additionally include:
· Ensuring that all funding authorizations have been timely obtained for all DD Clients receiving services, and that no lapse occurs in these authorizations.
· Maintaining and reconciling Omni client’s personal bank accounts.
· Reviewing and submitting discharged client files to Omni administration for archiving, and collecting.
· Typing monthly data reports for submission to Omni Program Directors, Supervisors, and/or Omni’s Billing Manager.
· Assistant will perform other job-related duties as assigned.