Eyeing to join a team who takes pride in providing service excellence and compassionate care? A team that values a family friendly work life balance. Methodist Community Counseling Program delivers outpatient mental health services to students and families via a collaboration with the Omaha Public Schools and other neighborhood locations.
· Competitive salary with realistic caseload sizes
· Free CEU’s
· Free Supervision for Provisionals
· Flexible schedule with work from home opportunities
· No nights, weekends or on call
· Ample benefits: health insurance, paid vacations/holidays, and retirement plan program.
Explore this open position: Community Counselor, Fulltime day hours, Monday – Friday https://pm.healthcaresource.com/cs/methodisths/#/job/25483
The Community Counseling program has provided quality care since 1996 performing: assessments, individual, and family therapy, crisis intervention, and educational presentations. You will make a difference in the lives of those in need.
· Education: Master's Degree in counseling, social work, psychology, marriage and family therapy, or a related human services field required.
· Experience: Minimum of one year experience with outpatient and/or community based mental or behavioral health services required.
· License/Certifications: Nebraska Provisional Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (PLMHP) or Licensed Mental Health Practitioner (LMHP) or Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP) required. LIMHP preferred.
· Requires the ability to provide own transportation to other campus and/or work-related locations within a reasonable timeframe.