Are you looking for a job that's meaningful, fun & rewarding? Look no further than Goodwill! We are hiring for a full-time Employment Specialist!
The primary responsibility of an Employment Specialist is to assist eligible job seekers to obtain and maintain competitive employment.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WOULD:
- Develop and track the progress of individualized employment plans
- Be flexible to provide face to face and/or virtual case management to assist individuals with all aspects of obtaining and maintaining competitive employment as outlined in best practices
- Conduct job development and job search activities with individuals and employers that result in quality job matches
- Engage in multiple employer contacts to build relationships and learn about various businesses in the community
- Provide job training and ongoing follow along support activities to assist individuals in maintaining employment
Apply online today to be a part of something great!
Goodwill Industries of Greater Nebraska, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. As an equal opportunity employer, Goodwill is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with Goodwill and need assistance or accommodation to use our website, please contact Willie Kovarik at 308.384.7896.
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND EXPERIENCE:
- A high school education with two years' experience in Human Services, or the employment field, is required. Experience working with persons with disabilities and other barriers to employment is desired, and a Bachelor's degree is preferred.