Job Responsibilities include:
· Providing care coordination to individuals with complex conditions (physical and behavioral health needs) being seen in SCBS’s several Certified Community Behavioral Health Center programs.
· Communicating with persons served, families and providers involved in the care of the person served, including mental health and substance use treatment, case management, primary and psychiatric medical care, housing, legal and other agencies.
· Participate with the treatment team using collaboration and developing consensus with the parties involved to develop a recovery oriented plan that meets the client’s needs.
· Provide services that are trauma-informed, culturally sensitive and follow the principles of co-occurring care.
· Travel to local and rural areas. Company vehicle provided.
· Outreach to stakeholders and agencies in the local and rural areas.
Salary: $16-$18/hour base based on experience/education plus performance-based incentives and bonuses worth up to $6800 per year.
Benefits: Company paid health and dental insurance, retirement match, paid time off, paid holidays, company wellness program, life insurance etc.
About SCBS: South Central Behavioral Services (SCBS) is a fast-paced employer who provides an array of behavioral health services and is currently implementing a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center program through a federal grant. SCBS is CARF accredited, 501(c)(3) and has been operating in Nebraska for the past 47 years. Our agency prides itself on providing exceptional person-centered and trauma informed care to all clients. Our employees thrive in our self-directed work team environment which develops leadership skills, encourages teamwork, offers a flexible schedule, and fulfills your commitment to helping others in a rewarding manner.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Two years of experience in care coordination, community support or community health work preferred