- Master’s Degree in Social Work, Clinical Psychology, Counseling, or Human Services required.
- Licensed Mental Health Professional (LMHP) and a provisional Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselor (LADC) or Professional Licensed Alcohol Drug Counselor (PLADC) required.
- Dually Licensed practitioner Licensed Independent Mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP) or LMHP and LADC preferred.
- Approved provider for Nebraska Probation preferred.
- Experience performing assessments and the Nebraska Standardized Model preferred.
- Knowledge of the ASAM criteria preferred.
- Experience with community behavioral health programs/resources preferred.
- Experience with the Matrix Model program preferred.
- Must possess and maintain a valid driver’s license and own mode of transportation at the time of hire and throughout the course of employment.
- Completion of a pre-employment criminal background check, post-offer drug screen and physical assessment.
Posting Dates: Open until filled
Douglas County is an EOE - Disability/Veterans