The Clinician must provide Supports to ISP team and FBA in order provide the best possible supports to individuals. The clinician is expected to work in collaboration with the team to ensure that all individuals are receiving
the appropriate needed services.
- Performs FBA assessments.
- Collaborates to develop Behavior Support plans.
- Utilizes standardized clinical outcome assessments to measure treatment progress and inform treatment interventions.
- Assess individuals needs and level of functioning including bio psychosocial assessments of all individuals referred to the case load.
- Writes safety, behavioral, and treatment plans.
- Specialized training for direct support staff in risk and behavioral support and participant needs.
- Writes weekly/monthly progress notes for all data.
- Meets with ISP teams. -Is expected to participate in regular staff meetings including those to review higher risk individuals, and participates in team meetings once annually.
- Conduct on-site visits with all individuals on case load.
- Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
- Ability to read, speak, understand, analyze and interpret documents such as individuals safety/treatment plans, assessment materials and procedures in the English language.
- Ability to write professional/clinical reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively and professionally
- Must be able to work independently and be able to seek guidance when necessary.
- Knowledge and ability to use Microsoft office Suite and web browsers effectively.
Experience and Education: Appropriate certifications and license are expected initially, must have one of the following licensures: Clinical psychologist, Licensed Independent mental Health Practitioner (LIMHP), and or Advance Practice Nurse (APRN). Holistic will assist with continued education units as needed.