Supportive group psychiatric practice is seeking an experienced adult and/or child and adolescent therapist to work alongside our six psychiatrists and four therapists. This is a contracted, full-time role in an insurance-based practice providing office space, administrative support, and referrals. The candidate must be eligible to be credentialed on major insurance panels.
The mission of Psychiatric Services P.C. is to provide excellent state-of-the-art, patient-centered psychiatric care in a timely and efficient fashion. Our practice philosophy is that our patients deserve a respectful, caring, and competent relationship with all members of our staff. Our focus on integrity and an integrated team approach creates a safe, sensitive, and healthy environment conducive to healing the mind, body, and spirit.
What We Offer:
• Flexible Schedule
• Health/HSA/Dental/Vision Insurance Available with competitive rates
• 401(k) / Pension Plan
• Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Malpractice Insurance
• Telehealth opportunities
• Full administrative support (scheduling, credentialing, billing, licensing)
Check us out at: www.pspcne.com
• Licensed LIMHP or LCSW in the state of Nebraska required. State of Iowa licensure encouraged.
• Two years of prior clinical experience working with primary mental health diagnoses
• Effective written and verbal communications in English (Spanish a plus!)
• Knowledge and understanding of psychiatric diagnosis, terminology, and EMR basics
• Conduct individual and/or family therapy sessions
• Psychosocial assessments, treatment plans, and treatment plan updates
Mental and Physical Requirements:
• Involves sitting 90% of the day, walking, or standing the remainder. Occasional lifting and carrying such as laptop computers that could weigh up to 5 pounds. May require working under stressful conditions.