Licensed Mental Health Professionals (LMHPs) at Omaha Integrative Care are responsible for providing mental health treatments and related services integrated with patients’ medical goals and needs. This may be done on an individual or group level and includes community education and awareness on the value of mind/body medicine and integrative care.
Summary of essential job functions
- Coordinate all phases of care including initial assessment, care planning, monitoring, education and counseling of patients seeking mental health services.
- Evaluate, interpret, monitor and document the status and needs of patients using established standards of care and practice guidelines.
- Develop, review, update and implement educational materials to meet the needs of patients and professionals.
- Function as an integral member of the clinical interdisciplinary team.
- Collaborate and coordinate patient care with practitioners within and outside of Omaha Integrative Care.
- Maintain licensure and professional standards of professional associations.