The Residential Supervisor works closely with the Residential Director to ensure the development, implementation, and advancement of our mission.
This position is responsible for managing, leading, and supervising staff to ensure all are implementing evidence-based practices to fidelity, meeting regulatory and licensing requirements, and maintaining policies of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes organizational vision, values, and culture
- Responsible for hiring and supervising Youth Coaches
- Implement chosen evidence-based practices for residential program to fidelity including restorative practices
- Collaborates with In-Home Supervisors, School Administrator, and healthcare partner to ensure consistent quality and coordination of care across programs
- Maintains relationships with families of youth and others within the youth’s network of supports throughout the residential stay
- Responsible for scheduling of youth coaches across three awake shifts
- Ability to provide psycho-social and skills groups to youth in residential program
- Provides feedback, coaching, support, development and training to Youth Coaches to fulfill the mission of Radius and implement evidence-based practices
- Ability to intervene and support staff in high-risk situations with strong modelling, verbal de-escalation techniques, and crisis intervention approaches to maintain safety for all youth and staff
- Develop court reports and attend court hearing as needed
- Develop case plans and other paperwork as necessary
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion principles and practices