Region II Human Services is actively seeking a Mental Health Practitioner to provide outpatient therapy services both in-person and via telehealth.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide Intake assessments
- Diagnose and treat patients of all ages for behavioral health using evidence-based therapy methods
- Provide individual, family and potentially group therapy/counseling sessions
- Maintain behavioral health records via the use of Electronic Medical Records system
- Follow standards of care for each client/patient
- Participate in continuing education programs as needed
- Remain current with behavioral health trends and information that influences treatment methods
- Maintain a high level of integrity
- Strong drive to succeed!
- Present a high level of knowledge in mental health field
Full Time - 40 flexible hours per week. Option to provide remote therapy one evening per week (if needs should arise due to client schedules)
Bonuses!!! This position qualifies for production bonuses!
- Health, Dental, Vision, Long-term Disability and Life insurances available
- Paid Time off
- Paid Holidays
- Continuing Education allowance
- Employer paid license fees
- No weekends or holidays
- Supervision provided for provisional licensed providers
Excellent benefits and competitive salary. We are an approved site for the HRSA loan repayment program. EEO/AA.
Master's Degree in Social Work, Mental Health Counseling or related field
Provisional or Independent Nebraska License
LADC license would be a bonus!!
Valid Driver's license