Signet Health is seeking a Nebraska licensed therapist for our senior adult outpatient program in Ord, NE.
As a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, you will ensure that the emotional and therapeutic needs of patients are consistently met and maintained, based on individual plans of behavioral health care.
Your specific duties will include:
- Facilitating Daily Group Therapy
- Completing Psychosocial Assessments
- Assisting with Treatment Planning and Discharge Planning
- Completing Utilization Review
Specific qualifications include:
- Nebraska Master's level licensure as a Social Worker or Counselor is required (LIMHP, LMHP, LPC, LICSW, LCSW)
- Experience (in a hospital setting preferred)
- Strong therapy and assessment skills
- Expertise in the needs of geriatric and adult populations
- Experience in performing brief short-term therapy (e.g. cognitive behavioral therapy or solution focused therapy)
- Experience developing therapeutic materials preferred.
social worker, therapist, LCSW, LPC