Behavioral Health Specialist - Lincoln, NE - Yankee Hill
Contact Dave Ohlmann - firstname.lastname@example.org or apply at https://www.commonspirit.careers/
- Assists the primary care physicians in recognizing, treating and managing mental health, substance use, and psychosocial issues.
- Contribute and participate as a member of the primary care team.
- Provide consultation and education/training to the primary care providers and staff to enhance their skill and effectiveness in treating mental health problems.
- Provide brief, focused interventions for clients in need of mental health and substance use services within the primary care setting.
- Advise and assist the primary care provider about the best place of service for patients with mental health/chemical dependency problems, either in the primary care setting or referral to specialty treatment.
- Conduct brief screening or intake interviews to determine diagnoses and functional assessment to work with primary care physician to create and implement integrated care plans.
- Provide crisis intervention services when required.
- Assist in detection of high risk patients and develop collaborative plans to prevent worsening of conditions.
- Work in conjunction with primary care provider, where indicated, to effect behavioral changes in patients with, or at risk for, physical disorders/medical conditions to help them make healthier lifestyle choices
We understand you have personal responsibilities outside of your profession and also care about your well-being.
With you in mind, we offer the following benefits to support your work/life balance:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Direct Primary Plan (No copay, no deductible, and access to CHI Health provider 24/7)
- Premium Access to our Family Care Program supporting your needs for childcare, pet care, and/or adult dependent care
- Voluntary Protection: Group Accident, Critical Illness, and Identity Theft
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your family
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Tuition Assistance for career growth and development
- Matching 401(k) and 457(b) Retirement Programs
- Adoption Assistance
- Wellness Programs
- Flexible spending accounts
Prefer two to three years of post license experience in a mental health/addiction recovery or related field. Experience with Health Psychology desirable.
Masters degree from an accredited educational in Counseling or other related Behavioral Health Field. Acceptable licenses include LCSW, LISW, LIMHP, PhD, PsyD.
Behavioral, Mental Health, Therapy, Therapist, Lincoln, Nebraska, Master's, LCSW, LISW, LIMHP, PhD, PsyD