The Residential Director works closely with the Chief Program Officer to ensure the development, implementation, and advancement of our mission.
This position is responsible for all daily residential operations and for compliance with state licensing and reporting standards. This position will also ensure services received are of high-quality care for all individuals.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Executes organizational vision, values, and culture
- Directs residential program day to day operations
- Collaborates with Chief Program Officer to ensure residential program meets all licensing, regulatory, and accreditation requirements.
- Ensures residential program implements evidence-based practices to fidelity.
- In coordination with HR Director, responsible for hiring, supervising, developing and evaluating residential supervisors
- Responsible for training, educating, and ensuring competency of residential staff on all evidence- based practices and departmental procedures and operations
- Oversee referral, admission and discharge process for residential program
- Collaborates with Director of In-Home services, School Administrator, and health care partner to ensure consistent quality and coordination of care across programs
- Collaborates with Director of Finance and Administration and Chief Program Office to develop and implement residential program budget
- Responsible for reporting key indicators of residential program to leadership team on a regular basis
- Responsible for residential program quality assurance systems and processes
- Responsible scheduling of residential supervisors across three awake shifts
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion and anti-racism principles and practices
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related human service field: Mental Health License preferred
- 5 years’ experience in behavioral health; one-year direct care experience in residential program
- 4 years of experience in a human service- related field working with adolescent youth
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role
- Ability to become a certified medication aide
- Valid driver’s license